Capstone Mental Health Services – Unlimited No-Fee Mental Health
Counseling from the Privacy of Your Home or Anywhere 24/7/365!
The Capstone Health Network program includes unlimited, convenient, confidential 30-minute mental health counseling at no cost for Capstone Members! All counseling is conducted from the privacy of your home, dorm room, or other location with the same highly trained, caring counselor each time. Most people experience significant mental health challenges or personal or family issues at some point in their lives. Capstone Mental Health Services can help!
Did you know…
- The State of Mental Health in America report says 44 million Americans have a mental health condition
- Mental health issues and substance abuse cost employers an estimated $225 Billion per year
- Studies show that 1 in 7 people experience mental health problems in the workplace (nearly 15%)
- Employees suffering from depression cost employers more than $4 Billion per year in lost productivity
- Suicide in America is a huge problem. For example, 1 in 6 high school students contemplated suicide in a recent year and 20 military veterans and on-duty service members commit suicide every day!
Capstone Mental Health Services is Available to Help 24/7/365!
- Talk with a Master’s level mental health counselor 24/7 every day of the year generally in under 1 hour!
- Unlimited 30-minute confidential counseling sessions from the privacy of home or anywhere
- NO mental health counselor fees, no deductibles, no co-pays, and no exclusions
- 100% follow up with the same experienced mental health counselor each time
- Highly-trained and caring professional counselors will listen and provide guidance
- Immediate support for crisis situations or on-going assistance
- Students can get help with bullying, stress and anxiety, suicidal or violent thoughts, self-harm, and more
- Services are available to children and teenagers with parental consent
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical help, behavioral health plans, or local community resources
Capstone Mental Health Services provides help with a wide variety of behavioral health issues including:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Relationship Issues
- Smoking Cessation
- Loss of a Loved One
- Workplace Issues
- Substance Abuse
- Parenting Issues
- Financial Stress
After you sign up and become a Capstone Health Network Member you will receive a Welcome Letter, Capstone Membership Card, instructions about how to use the Capstone Mental Health Services program, and a toll-free number you can call any time day or night every day of the year!