Capstone Health Network – Affordable Small Business Health Coverage
brought to you courtesy of the Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce
Employers: Reduce Your Healthcare Costs and Provide Employees with a
High-Quality, Low-Cost Health Benefit that can help attract and retain top
employees, reduce turnover/sick days, improve employee productivity!
The Capstone Health Network program starts at just $12.95 per employee per month and has no doctor bills, no deductibles, and no co-pays. Your employees can talk to a doctor or mental health counselor from home 24/7/365 in under an hour and can save up to 95% on Prescription Drugs! The services below are used by more than 2,000,000 people. To learn more, visit our website at www.CapstoneHealthNetwork.com or check out our YouTube video at https://youtu.be/pHanKF07rQw.
ABC News: “Telemedicine lets people consult with a doctor without leaving home and cuts the cost”
NBC News: This prescription drug program cut a woman’s costs from $442 to $77 per month!”
Telemedicine: Talk to a doctor 24/7/365 in under 1 hour with NO doctor bills, co-pays, or deductibles!
- Speak to a doctor 24/7/365 by phone or video chat from home or anywhere even on nights, weekends, or holidays!
- Each employee can save potentially hundreds to thousands of dollars annually on out-of-pocket medical bills
- Employees can keep their current doctor, health insurance, broker, and agent. Program works if they are insured or not
- Ideal for health issues like a cold, flu, fever, sore throat, nausea, rashes, ear ache, sinus, pink eye, or health questions
- Consult with a telemedicine physician with no doctor bills versus $100-$1,000 cost at a doctor’s office, Urgent Care, ER!
- Employee sick days/missed work will be reduced since employees can talk to a telemedicine doctor before or after work
- Physicians located in your state can send non-narcotic prescriptions to the local pharmacy of an employee’s choice
- Telemedicine has been featured in the NY Times, Time Magazine, by the American Medical Association, on ABC News
Prescription Drug Discount Program: Save up to 95% on 15,000 generic and name brand drugs!
Featured on CBS, Fox News, the Today Show. NBC News says this program helped a woman reduce the cost of prescription drugs from $442 per month to just $77! The New York Times writes this service “discloses the lowest prices for prescription drugs.” The average cost of a generic drug is less than $10! Drugs can be picked up at 27,000 local pharmacies nationwide!
Counseling Services: Talk to a Mental Health Counselor 24/7/365. No counselor fees, co-pays, or deductibles!
Speak to a Masters level mental health counselor from the privacy of your own home 24/7/365. These highly trained experts will listen, provide guidance, and make referrals if needed. Unlimited 30-minute counseling sessions available with the same caring counselor. Get help for life losses, relationship issues, depression, stress, anxiety, financial problems, and more.