to avoid catching or spreading the Coronavirus!
Protect the health of you and your family!
Buy 1 month of CapstoneCare Healthcare from Home
for just $19.95 – $29.95. Get the second month FREE!!
Important CapstoneCare Sign-Up Instructions
Thank you for your interest in being a member of the Capstone Health Network family! Signing up for our CapstoneCare™ healthcare from home program is fast, easy, and takes just minutes. There are no questions about your health, citizenship, or personal information, and we don’t require your social security number. To sign up, choose the Plan below that best fits the needs of you and your family. Then, click on the appropriate color sign-up button and follow the simple sign-up instructions.
After you complete the sign-up process and provide your credit card, we will email you a Welcome Letter with information about your new healthcare program and a CapstoneCare Membership Card which you can keep in your wallet or purse. In most cases, your membership will be active and ready to use in 3 or 4 business days.
Minimum Membership Period. The Minimum Membership Period is 2 months after which you can cancel your membership at any time by giving us a minimum of 10 days written notice via an email sent to [email protected] Thank you for choosing Capstone Health Network. We look forward to being your partner in good health!
CapstoneCare Silver: 2 months for just $19.95. Families are covered for FREE!
If you continue CapstoneCare after 2 months you’ll pay just $17.95 per month!
- No-Charge Telemedicine Doctor Care from Home. Our U.S. telemedicine physicians are board-certified, licensed, and standing by to treat you and your family from the comfort and safety of your home 24 hours a day every day of the year by phone, devices, or video chat generally in 30-60 minutes. There are NO doctor bills, deductibles, or co-pays! Get help for the top 75-80% health concerns such as a cold, fever, the flu, skin rash, pink eye, sore throat, nausea, sinus infection, earache, to ask a doctor a question, to request a prescription, etc. Available in English and Spanish
- Short-Term Mental Health Support. Get short-term help from Masters’ level counselors for stress, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, job losses, and more from home by phone or video. NO counselor fees, deductibles, or co-pays!
- Prescription Drug Discounts. Save up to 85% on all FDA-approved prescriptions. Accepted at 64,000 pharmacies nationwide. Card members have saved over $1 Billion dollars! Also includes prescriptions sent directly to your home from Canada or the UK via our international pharmacy. This can save you up to 85% on expensive medications!
CapstoneCare Premium: 2 months for just $29.95. Families are FREE!
If you continue CapstoneCare after 2 months you pay $26.95 per month!
Includes everything in CapstoneCare Silver PLUS…
- Discount Dental Services. Save an average of 10-50% per visit on cleanings, x-rays, fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, orthodontia, etc. at 240,000 dentists nationwide
- Vision Care Discounts. Save up to 10-50% at 12,000 optical locations
- Chiropractic Discounts. Save up to 30% at 12,000 chiropractors
- Diabetes Supplies Discounts. Save 20-85% on name brand/generic diabetes supplies
- Hearing Discounts. Save up to 20-50% on brand-name hearing aids and more
- Discount Pet Services. Save up to 85% on pet meds and 25% on pet services at participating veterinarians
Click on the Colored Button
Below to Choose Your Plan:
CapstoneCare™ SILVER PLAN
CapstoneCare Silver covers the Member PLUS their Family at NO extra cost! A Family is the Member plus their Spouse/Significant Other and their Dependent Children up to 26 years old
CapstoneCare™ PREMIUM PLAN
CapstoneCare Premium covers the Member PLUS their Family at NO extra cost! A Family is the Member plus their Spouse/Significant Other and their Dependent Children up to 26 years old.
Note: the CapstoneCare Premium Plan is not available in Alaska, Montana, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, and the state of Washington
Disclaimers: CapstoneCare™ provides 24/7/365 access to MDs, Mental Health Counselors, and other health-related services. It is NOT health insurance and is not intended to be a substitute for traditional health insurance.