Capstone Health Network
Brought to you courtesy of
National Maritime Law Enforcement Academy
“Visit with a doctor without leaving home and cut the cost (by up to 90%).” – Diane Sawyer, ABC News
Introducing Capstone Health Network… the fast, modern, convenient, and affordable way to safeguard the health of you and your family. The services offered through this program are currently used by more than 3,000,000 people! The program works whether you’re uninsured or if you have high deductible health insurance that pays few of your medical bills. Check out our YouTube video to learn more at https://youtu.be/pHanKF07rQw.
You get everything below for $12.95 per month for an individual or $18.95 per month per family!
- No doctor bills, no co-pays, no deductibles, no contracts, and no exclusions for pre-existing conditions!
- Speak to a doctor 24/7/365 by phone or video from home or any location even on nights, weekends, or holidays!
- Save hundreds to thousands of dollars annually on out-of-pocket medical bills that are not covered by insurance
- Keep your doctor and current health insurance. No need to switch insurance plans, health networks, or doctors
- Ideal for common health issues such as a cold, flu, fever, sore throat, nausea, rashes, ear aches, sinus, or health questions
- Costs as little as 43 cents per day to talk to our telemedicine doctors versus $100-$1,000 to visit an ER or Urgent Care!
- Reduce missed work and lost wages due to illness. Talk to a doctor before or after work by phone or video chat
- Our board-certified physicians can prescribe and send non-narcotic prescription drugs to the local pharmacy of your choice
- Telemedicine has been featured in the NY Times, Time Magazine, the Journal of the American Medical Association, and by ABC News
Telephonic Counseling Services
- Speak to a Master’s level caring counselor 24/7/365 who will listen, provide guidance, and make referrals as needed
- Unlimited 30 minute counseling sessions with the same experienced, compassionate counselor each time
- Get help for life losses, relationship issues, depression, stress, anxiety, etc. No counselor fees, deductibles, or co-pays
Patient Advocate Services
Our trained specialists act as your personal advocate to help you find a new doctor, locate and compare high quality surgeons, assist with medical forms, negotiate with hospitals and medical providers to attempt to reduce large medical bills, identify opportunities to save money on prescriptions, and much more.
Click Here to Sign Up for This Program Now!
Enter Order Code NMLEA during the sign up process!